(C) Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
We may disclose your Personal Data to:
• legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
• accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors, subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
• third party Processors (such as providers of background checking services), located anywhere in the world, subject to the requirements noted below in this Section (C);
• any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
• any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including the safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
• any relevant third party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); and
• our Sites may use third party plugins or content (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn). If you choose to interact with any such plugins or content, your Personal Data may be shared with the relevant third party.
If we engage a third-party Processor to Process your Personal Data, the Processor will be subject to binding contractual obligations to: (i) only Process the Personal Data in accordance with our prior written instructions; and (ii) use measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data (iii) the contractual obligations are approved by the ICO (UK Data Processing Authority).
(D) International transfer of Personal Data
We do not transfer data outside of the United Kingdom.
(E) Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised access, and other unlawful or unauthorised forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law.
You are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.